Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Flat-Profile

Semester two of university has started and I am busy again.  I'm enjoying it, so far.  My grades from last semester were quite good and that has made me wonder how well I'll be able to do if I try a little harder, so that's what I'm going to do.  I'll actually read the textbooks this time.

It is coming up to a year since I had my graduating exhibition at the Design & Arts College.  At the end of this month I'm in a group exhibition at the South Christchurch Library, I've entered two pictures which I have already featured here.  Hopefully it will go well and somebody will buy the prints, which have been priced very moderately.

I have had another film from my flat-profile series processed, it's been a while since I last went shooting.  Here are the results:








In other news, I've seen some of my photos popping up around the university campus, which has been nice.  The Sinnerman poster is getting heaps of distribution and attention.  For the first time, I have a photo on both the front and back of Canta Magazine.

DSC_9686 DSC_9687 DSC_9679

No comments:

Post a Comment