Friday, December 31, 2010

Impromptu Pictures

Earlier this month I took some photos for a musical theatre poster, I finally had a look through them today and there are some pretty cool pictures there.  It was a little raunchy.  I might share pictures next year.

I visited Oamaru with my parents and we made these photos:





And last weekend, I decided to run a film through my Holga, which hasn't happened in a while. Parts of town were closed due to some earthquake damage, and they're still pulling down the building that was deemed unsafe after the bigger one in September.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Andy,

    I've just been checking out your blog after finding my way here from facebook (Via P&V).

    I'd only seen the stuff you'd been entering into comps on P&V, so this has been a great peek, and Im feeling really inspired to dust off my Mamiya, and work through the stockpile of expired 120 I've got sitting around, and play with the Holga more.

    Thanks for posting!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mark,

    That is an excellent plan!

    Thanks for the kind words,

    Andy

    ReplyDelete