Friday, April 23, 2010

Flat-Profiles - It's Official

This year, Canta magazine (from the students association at my university) started to conduct short interviews with student flats, and I'd take a photo to go with the text (the photo being the highlight, with a double page spread).  We're there for an hour at the most, and I'd take between 5 and 10 pictures.


I'm officially starting to take a more serious and consistent approach to these flat profiles, because the opportunity is quite neat, and I could have some really cool pictures in a couple of years time.  I'm starting to take extra photos of things around the flats that catch my interest, during these fleeting visits.  People are distracted by the interviewer so the feeling is quite natural.


4_FLAT2
4_FLAT1

No comments:

Post a Comment