Sunday, August 15, 2010

Snapshots

Scenes from Christchurch:

I saw someone meditating in the afternoon sun at university.

Food caravans at the Arts Centre (which happens to be the old university campus in the city).  It's all foreign cuisine, and smells delicious.  I'm vegan, which excludes everything here from my diet, but if I wasn't then it would be very hard to pick something to eat.

I was out with my mother and we decided to rest our legs at a cafe.  Again, nothing vegan, but it looked good.

Soy milk to the rescue.  If I have a camera with me I always photograph food and drink before they're touched.

4 comments:

  1. Dude...you're a freakin genius with that camera!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Andy! What are you shooting them with?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I took these photos with that camera I won a couple of months ago :) It's not big enough to scare people, I just look like a tourist.

    ReplyDelete