Thursday, August 26, 2010

Impromptu Pictures

I'm in the mid-semester break from university, and for a short while I am going to ignore the applicable matters at hand (assignments, studying for tests and catching up on lectures I have missed while hurriedly  doing other assignments).  On Tuesday I slept in for quite a while, and had a series of interesting dreams, and while these alternative realities were nice places to be, when I was thinking my experience a short while later in the shower I realised I'm actually quite content with my life.  I was relieved.

This week I snuck into my Granddad's flat and took some pictures.  He hasn't lived here for that long, so the place is by no means "this is Granddad", I just thought it would make some interesting photos.  I got a bit bold with the exposure and overcooked the film, so I'm going to go back another time and be more careful.


2 comments:

  1. These are brilliant!!
    You seem to catch the light perfectly!


    Well done you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Toni :) It helped that I'd been there the day before... I made a mental note about which time I should go back

    ReplyDelete